Friday, March 11, 2016

Happy 5th Birthday KBD!

Hello! If you are here to find out more info then welcome. If you just happened along then get over to my FB fanpage to join in the hop. 

Ok now on to the details! Every party needs hats right? Well I figured I would make them into cards. I used the file Happy 50th from KaDoodle Bug Designs.


I made 2 pom-poms for the hat using Trendy Twine Raspberry Cupcake and Limeade


the "hatter birthday" sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Greetings from Wonderland Stamp Set


Thank you for taking time to stop by. Have a great day!

4 comments:

barbara c said...

Way too cute, your party hats..thks

Ladybug said...

Very cute, indeed. Looooove the li'l pompoms!!! Totally adds to it! TFS!:-)

Orietta Vélez Dumani said...

How colorful and cute!

Migdalia said...

Fab & Fun!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M