Monday, March 28, 2016

3 Crosses

Happy Easter Monday!  Today is my day over on the SVG Attic Blog. I have a project to show you that I just love how it came together. I used 2 files from SVG Attic to put this together.
For the crosses I made 2 of them a bit smaller then I did an outline of all of them to have the backing for them.


The inside of the paper I choose for the box is white so I took my eBrush and did the inside parts that would be seen. I also used my eBrush on the tag.





Thank you for Stopping By. Please check back soon for more fun stuff!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! This is so beautiful! Perfect sentiment for this project!

Sugar Bean Designs by Sonja Bakonyi said...

What a gorgeous Easter card!
Hugs Sonja
♥ Sugar Beans Cards ♥

Beth F. said...

You did an awesome job on this card! LOVE it!

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

This is so inspiring, and what a great way to truly bring the spirit of Easter to the day..

2craftykaties said...

Love how you combined SVG Attic files!!!