Sunday, February 4, 2018

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge- St. Patrick's Day Treat

Hello! I'm so excited about being able to be Feburary's Guest Designer for Jaded Blossom.  Today is the beginning of the Monthly Challenge. St. Patrick's Day Treat!  

Of course I had to use the Monthly Spotlight Set Holiday Dress-Up.


I used my copics to color her in.  
I also added a clover from the St. Patricks Day Dies.
I used the Gable Box die for this treat cause it was perfect of course. lol


Then to tie it together I used Trendy Twine's Totally Limade.

Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Please leave some blog love/comment!

6 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So FUN! Cute treat box!! Congrats on being this month's Guest Designer! :)

Theresa

Wtchybtchym said...

Great idea for St. Patrick's day

Teresa said...

This is so super cute!

Polka Dot Orchard said...

Oh yum, I love those chocolates. You did awesome coloring her.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so cute Tanya!!

Migdalia said...

Super ADORABLE!