Friday, November 10, 2017

BRAND NEW STAMP COMPANY: Heffy Doodle Comes to Reside @ Scrapping for Less





Heffy Doodle is a brand new stamp company that just got started this summer. They have so many very cute designs! I am hoping that you are going to fall in love with these adorable designs as much as all of us over here at SFL have. Lesley is a super sweet lady and oh my, the talent that she has in these cute images. Take a look at all the sweet and cute things the DT has whipped up for the blog hop today. Oh and just in case you did not get a chance to read the Brand Focus interview you can find that on the Scrapping for Less Blog

I was given Happy Snappy Crocs to play with so I created these 2 cards for your enjoyment.





I used Distress Oxide Inks to color in the Crocs. So much fun! 

This is the last stop! Thanks for checking it out Don't forget about the Raffle


Here is the Blog Line up if you get lost
Scrapping For Less

8 comments:

Andre M. said...

Love the combo of patterned papers and the colouring on the crocs.

abhoneyab said...

Cute idea!

JW Designs said...

Oh my goodness, the crock in the pocket reminded me of a shirt my grandad used to wear. Had a little crock where the pocket should have been, he always told me the crock ate his pocket..lol I LOVE THIS CARD!!! Thank you for sharing and giving me back such a sweet memory!

Christy Malone said...

I love these little crocs! Your cards are very cute!

Christi said...

Tanya you never cease to amaze me with your work! You are just work is just AMAZING! Love your cards and you!

Teresa said...

These cards are absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing your talent! Love the paper you chose to make the card happy and cheery!

bdconklin said...

These crocks are so much fun! Love your cards.

Wtchybtchym said...

What a great idea, and really makes a smile happen!!