Thursday, August 3, 2017

Concord & 9th with Scrapping for Less Blog Hop



Concord and 9th Is Joining Scrapping for Less
Thanks for joining us today! The wonderful company of Concord and 9th is joining the Scrapping for Less family this month. Concord and 9th is a relatively new company on the horizon (or at least new to us!) We couldn’t be happier to offer their fabulous stamps and dies for you. Join in and hop along and see the fabulous projects the Design Team has created for you today. You can view the Concord and 9th items here and be sure to check out the blog post from Tuesday with some insight to the Concord and 9th family and company.

I was given the Give Thanks to work with. I have to admit my idea for this came from my DT sister Katie. 

I used 6 colors with matching twine to put it all together. Thank you for stopping by.


Now on with the show. Your next stop is my beautiful DT Sister Stacy
If you get lost along the way here is the lineup.

11 comments:

2craftykaties said...

Love how they turned out! I am so happy that I could be an inspiration (or my cards were an inspiration, LOL)
DT Katie

Teresa said...

Adorable cards! Such great cards to have in your stash! Thanks for all your hard work.

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Fantastic cards! Great idea to build up your stash of cards!

Wtchybtchym said...

Great idea for future uses.

McStamper said...

Great cards.

abhoneyab said...

Great cards!

snappy scrappy said...

FAB cards!!!!!!

Christy Malone said...

What fun cards!

Multiplicity Crafts said...

Super cute Fall cards! TFS!

Tina Smith said...

Hello Tanya:) Your cards are colorful & wonderful, Perfect for fall. Awesome job:) Hugs

Pam Braithwaite said...

Hey, reminds me that Thanksgiving is just around the corner. I really like your double twine bows. So cute!