Monday, November 7, 2016

3D fall treat Bag

Hello all! Even though our temps are above normal right now it is still Fall.  And with fall, hot cocoa is perfect treat!
Today is my day over on the SVG Attic Blog and I'm super excited to share this bag with you.
It is the Large Gift Bag from CG Father Christmas Collection. I shunk the bag down to 6x6 so I could use my 6x6 paper packs. Works Perfect!!!


The rake and some leaves are from JGW Falling Leaves. A rake bends slightly so I arranged the prongs to look like it.


also used the following:
Paper is from Doodlebug

Thank you for stopping by and please check back again soon!



3 comments:

Beth F. said...

This is such a cute bag! I love that you turned it into a fall one. Great idea!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome bag and toppers! Fun papers!
Sherrie k

Scrapper69 said...

Fabulous gift set!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations