Monday, March 2, 2015

Black Sheep

As soon as I saw this little sheep I knew what I wanted to make.  I finally figured out how to do Print and Cut and am SO EXCITED!



This sheep is from Digi My World - Spring Sheep.  This file comes with both line art and clip art. I used my copics to color it. Then I used the Postage Card Base from SVG Cutting File as my Base. And I used Jaded Blossom's Card Mat Dies, Goody Bag Die, Spring Dies 2, Eggcellent Stamp Set, and Flag Dies 2
I dry embossed the sheep fluff and the backing. I also used Doddlebug Sprinkles. 


If you are a Black Sheep then you must be a bit of a smart ass. So naturally I thought what better than to have this saying on the inside of the card.  



For the inside I used Jaded Blossom's Layered Frame and Journal Die and Sassy Pants Stamp Set. To make it pop I embossed the saying.

Thanks for stopping by! Check back soon!

2 comments:

Sara Bottomlee said...

LOL love it! So cute!

2craftykaties said...

LOVE IT!!!! Fabulous job Tanya!!!