Friday, January 16, 2015

I know...

OMG.... I'm so so in love with this release! I had to make this right away for a special friend!  


Love how so versatile the Lollipop Die is.  And the Fox! OMG, adorable! I colored with my copics! Still getting the hang of coloring with them but I am proud of this one.  I wanted the heart to pop so I used the button heart die from Valentine Dies and tied a bow with Trendy Twine (one of my new fav colors). 


Here is a close up! I fussy cut the fox out because I was impatient to wait. 
Here is the recipe for this little treat:

Thanks for checking out my project! Stop by soon to see what else I come up with.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tanya, this is awesome. You are doing awesome w/ your coloring!!

2craftykaties said...

I love how you had an answer for what the fox says, hehehe!
~Katie Sr.