Sunday, December 14, 2014

Can't say anything but, THANK YOU!!!

Hello, this was a hard card to do but it was a MUST DO!!!
About 2 weeks ago we had to come to the hard truth that it was time for our Rose to leave us. The decision was the hardest one we had to make but the place we took her to was a God-send for us!  The Vet that helped with our Rosies last minutes is a man that I won't ever forget.  Not that he made it easy but helped to let us know we were doing and making the right decision! That is why I made this special card for him.


The Rainbow on the card is for "The Rainbow Bridge".  Yes my fur-baby was a beagle, my hubby says I made it look just like her.


 The tear drops are for my tears that fell that day.
I also embossed the paw prints on the Dog Tag.


Here is the Recipe for this card:

I am entering this into the SVG Cutting Files Give Thanks Blog Challenge.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

awww - it's so sweet Tanya!! I can only imagine the tears that were shed that day and might still come every now & again! My heart feels for you. I'm sure he will love the thoughtfulness of this card & know that your pup is in a better place! <3

Sara Bottomlee said...

This is so precious Tanya! I absolutely love it.

Melissa said...

So sweet of you- Thanks for joining SVG Cutting Files Challenge too.

GiGi said...

This is so super cute! LOVE that adorable pup and the rainbow! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

Unknown said...

AWWW Tanya :( This must have been difficult to make, but it's beautiful! Hugs girlie!

Georgiana said...

AAAWW...that pup is too cute!

Stefani said...

I love this sweet card! I cry each time I read this post, but wanted to let you know that I think the card was sweet to send to the vet and is a great tribute to your baby