Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Small Birthday wishes to you.

Happy Day, today is my day over at LoveBug Creations Blog.  I'm excited to bring you a cute stitch-up cupcake Birthday Card.


I used  Rumple Ribbon but I cut it in half for the cherry and frosting to give it more definition.
As you can see,  you can use any color you want to create your own.



The Cupcake is from SVG Cutting Files. (increased to 110%)
Also used the following from Jaded Blossom:

Hope you Enjoyed this and gives you ideas to create your own.
Thanks for stoping by and Taking a Look! And be sure to play along with us at the Lovebug Lounge on Facebook Monthly challenges!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Tanya...this is an awesome card!!!!! so many elements! so creative!!

Lovebug Creations said...

This card just rocks! I love the different colors for the cupcake and how fun to use the Rumple Ribbon for this! Amazing!!!

Bug hugs,
Kimi