Wednesday, June 25, 2014

just a note of thanks

HELLO, Today is my day over at Lovebug Creations. Wow I can't believe a month has gone by, I am having so much fun! So on to the project.  This shaped card was made for my in-laws and the reason it is a camper is because we always go camping every year with them so it was fitting.  


On the inside door I used Mama's mesh for the screen look.


I made a bow with Rumple Ribbon (this color is discontinued, but there are lots of over great colors) and then I spread it out to look like a wreath for the door.


I love how this window turned out. Of course I used Mama's mesh again for a screen look and then a little knot in some Rumple Ribbon to "tie" the curtains back.


Here is what I also used to make this project:

Thanks for stoping by and Taking a Look! And be sure to play along with us at the Lovebug Lounge on Facebook Monthly challenges!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

this is adorable!!! I love it!

Debbie said...

omg Tanya this is amazing girl I just love it
Hugs
Debbie

Pamela Lash said...

Too sweet - love the Mama's Mesh door!