Sunday, March 26, 2017

Unicorns and Fairies

Happy Sunday!  Sadly this is my last post as Guest Designer for Jaded Blossom. Once again times flies when you are having fun! Before I go into details about my project I just want to thank Candace and Michelle and all the JB gals for a fun month!
Now on with the show.  I found these 2 jars in the Dollar section at Target and knew instantly what I must make! TAGS!!!


For the Jar full of Faires I used the following Jaded Blossom:
I also used my Prismacolor pencils to color in the Fairy.


For the Jar full of Ponies tag I used the following Jaded Blossom:
Unicorns & Glitter
I also used Trendy Twine's Twisted Blue Berry
I also used my Copics to color in the unicorn


All paper used is from Doodlebug
I hope you enjoyed and will stop by my blog for all the details!
Thank you and it's been a blast! See you in the Garden!

2 comments:

2craftykaties said...

Super Adorable!!! Love those two stamps!

Wtchybtchym said...

Unicorn and fairies made by a princess, another wonderful creation!