Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Happy 4th to you all (early)!!!

Hello, I'm so excited because today is my First Post as LoveBug Designer.  Since 4th of July is right around the corner I thought I would show you something that is easy to make and take to a barbecue.


I made a wine tag  and used LoveBug Rumple Ribbon "Star Spangled" Collection - Simply White, Simply Red, and Simply Blue to make the "fireworks" on the wine tag.


Top- firework up close.
Bottom- firework on Action Wobble


Also used: 
Jaded Blossom- Wine Tag Die and Patriotic Candies.

Thanks for stoping by and Taking a Look! And be sure to play along with us at the Lovebug Lounge on Facebook Monthly challenges!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tanya, this is awesome!!! love how the fireworks wobble!!!

Stephanie Eaken said...

What an awesome wine tag!! Great job Tanya! & welcome to LBC!!!!

Lovebug Creations said...

This is truly awesome!!! I love the fireworks!!! Such a fun and fabulous idea! The whole tag rocks ♥

Bug hugs,
Kimi

Pamela Lash said...

A fireworks wobble - oh so clever! Welcome to the team!