Friday, May 30, 2014

Happy Father's Day.


Today is so bitter-sweet, as today is my last day as Guest Designer (sniff-sniff) with Jaded Blossom.  Thank you Candace and Michelle for this awesome experience!  Now on to my project.  Since in a few days it will be June, and in June is Father's Day, I decided to do a Father's Day Project. 


The Tie is a Kawaii Tie it is new from SVG Cutting Files. I did it in 2 different sizes and embossed both of them. 


So for this first one here is the list of what I used:


For my 2nd Project here is what I used:
SVG Cutting Files: Kawaii Tie and Chunky Tube Holder.

Thanks so much for taking a look.  Stop by again soon.
And don't forget about the mini hop going on right now! Just click on picture.



1 comment:

Candace Pelfrey said...

These are both soo cute Tanya! Awesome job!