Monday, July 9, 2018

Dragonflies in the Sky

Hello and welcome! Today is my day over on the SVG Attic Blog! I'm so excited to share with you this card! I was asked by a good friend to create an anniversary card for him to give his bride of 19 years! Of course I said YES!!! He said he wanted dragonflies and what he wanted it to say. This is what I created.


I started with the base card from Be Mine double bi fold Valentine a7 card.
I edited out the Flourish and made them a bit smaller to fit the card.


The font is a die from Jaded Blossom.
The paper is Doodlebug Design.
For the dragonflies I used white cardstock and Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks to watercolor them.
Sequins are from Kennedy Grace.


The paper inside is embossed with Cloud Die from Lawn Fawn.

Thank you for stopping by for all the details!

2 comments:

Beth F. said...

A very sweet card! I am sure the recipient will love it!

Wtchybtchym said...

Great design work!