Sunday, November 5, 2017

Gable Chimney Box


Had some me time in my Craft room and came up with this treat idea.  Was so so easy to put together.
Of course I used a few of my favorite crafting things! 

The Gable box is a die from Jaded Blossom. To cut it out I used my Cut n' Boss
then I decided to put a window in it so I added a little acetate to the inside of the box. 
The stockings is also a die from Jaded Blossom called  Christmas Banner Dies.
Recently I found this cut little machine that is PERFECT for cutting out the smaller dies. It is called a Diamond Press.





Also used Trendy Twine Cherry Limeade perfect for christmas theme.

Thank you for stopping by will be back again soon with another project.

4 comments:

Beth F. said...

This is adorable, Tanya! I love those bright colors.

Sugar Bean Designs by Sonja Bakonyi said...

Love the chimney concept! Adorable

Wtchybtchym said...

Perfect for the coming holidays, especially teacher treats.

snappy scrappy said...

This is adorable!!!