Monday, January 30, 2017

Happy Birthday Ashley!!!

I'm so so excited to share this post with you today! Today is my oldest daughter's 20th birthday as well as my day to post on the SVG Attic Blog! So sit back and enjoy!
I made a whole cake using the 8th cake slice from JGW Take the Cake


I used paper from Doodlebug and DCWV 




I used my Cut n' Boss to emboss the layers on the sides of each slice


In each slice is candy for each person that the slice goes to.


Here is the birthday girl with her friends. Fun times were had by all!


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my post. Hope you stop by again soon!


5 comments:

2craftykaties said...

LOVE!! What an amazing gift for your daughter!! Love the different paper used. I have this file and have not yet had a chance to play with it! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!
~Katie

Wtchybtchym said...

So proud to say this is my daughter's craft work and my granddaughter's birthday! Love, love you all. Great job Tanya

Unknown said...

What an awesome cake!! I'm sure they all loved an extra treat to take home!! Happy birthday Ashley!!

snappy scrappy said...

FAB!!!!

Teresa said...

What a super cute project! Thanks for sharing your talent. Looks like your daughter had a fabulous birthday!