Monday, February 29, 2016

Water Can treats

Happy Leap Day! Today is my day over at SVG Attic and I am super excited that it feels like spring. So I created this cute watering can treat.  Hope you enjoy. 


I was so excited to be able to take these pics outside!

I used the following SVG Attic files to put this together:
Watering Can - SDS Watering Wishes
Butterflies - Welcome Spring
 "Grow It" Statement - JGW Blooming Card Kit


Can't forget about the following to pull this all together
DCWV- paper for watercan and sentiment 
BoBunny Double Dot- paper for butterflies
eBrush
Trendy Twine- Totally Lemon

Thank you for stopping by, see you again soon!

3 comments:

Beth F. said...

This is such a beautiful spring piece! I love the bright colors and those butterflies are gorgeous. I especially love that you were able to take the pictures of it outside! How wonderful. We are supposed to get more snow again tonight, but the new stuff should melt quickly since the temps are going to be nice again this week :)

Lorie said...

Awesome Tanya! That is so stinkin' cute!

Unknown said...

So pretty! Love the watering can and those butterflies are so sweet!