Monday, January 18, 2016

Roses + Chocolate = Valentine

I am a sucker for romance and what is more romantic then Valentine's Day? Today is my day over on the SVG Attic Blog and I had so much fun putting this together. Hope you enjoy!


I used the following files to put this together:
Candy Wrappers- SVGA Sweet Shop Party


I re-sized the candy wrappers to make them smaller, fit to be cut out of a 5x5 paper. So cute. 


For the Rose I used my eBrush to add the highlight to the petals. 


Couldn't have finished this project without the following; 
Heart Shaped Basket - DCWV Paper 

Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you all back soon!


5 comments:

Beth F. said...

Cute, cute, CUTE! I love the basket and everything you decided to put in it. Great project!

M Samuelson said...

OMGONZO This is amazingly cute, I cannot imagine all the hours that went into making all of this.. I know whoever gets this will love it!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow!! Fabulous projects! Your basket is adorable~ How fun for who ever receives this!
Sherrie K

Lorie said...

Really, really fabulous Tanya! What a special gift!

Krew said...

chocolate day 2016 picture images
Chocolate Day SMS for Facebook
Happy Chocolate Day Wishes For Friends, Girlfriend
Things to do on Chocolate Day
hug day SMS messages in hindi english
Hug Day Messages For Friends
best gift ideas for hug day for couples