Monday, August 17, 2015

An Apple for the Teacher


Good Morning all! Today is my I-Team Day over at SVG Attic Blog. Since we are gearing up for school again I thought I would make an apple gift card box for the teacher to show you.  


To put this together I used two collections.  The apple gift card box is from the JGW Pantry Preserves Card Kit.


The words "Teacher" and "Thank you" are from SDS Gearing Up 4 School.


For the leaf I used 3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon.
I also used Trendy Twine Lemon Peppermint (my fav color right now.)

Hope this gives you some inspiration to create some treats of your own for the teachers. Please make sure you share them with us, we love seeing what you make as well!

Thanks for stoping by and check back soon!

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!!

Beth F. said...

This is totally adorable! I LOVE the way you created your ribbon leaf.

Beth F. said...

P.s. I love the way you used that Trendy Twine too! It is the perfect color for your apple.

Scrapper69 said...

That is so CUTE! great box & gift idea! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations