Monday, May 11, 2015

For My Graduate

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a very Happy Mother's Day! I did even though I was snowed in under a foot of snow! 
Today is my I-Team day over on the SVG Attic Blog.  Well now it's time to think about graduation! Especially in my house, my daughter is graduating from High School. Her school colors are red and white and she is graduating with High honors which is where the gold(yellow) comes in. I used SVG Attic Hat's Off collection to put this together. Hope you enjoy!



This is the scroll card. I love the tear-apart to get the money out. 



This Grad hat is just too cute! I had to put a gold tassel on it because my daughter's tassel will be gold. And after all those tests are done what else would you want but starbucks and chocolate. 



This gift bag is amazing and pretty sure I will be making more for all my daughter's friends!


The tag is not included in the collection but there is one that is cute. I did color the owl myself, kinda proud of how it turned out.
Both of these cut outs (below) are part of the collection and I had to have something on the back of the bag!


And of course I have to show you a side view. I popped the star panel and 2015 to add dimension.


Here is a list of what else I used to put this great collection together:

6 comments:

2craftykaties said...

Amazing Tanya! That is a lot of love in each item you created!!! Fabulous job and congratulations to your daughter!

Unknown said...

wow!!! these are amazing!!! The grad cap is awesome!!!

Beth F. said...

Wow! I love each and every item you created. They all have so many details to look at. Great job on them all and I am sure your daughter will love them as well.

Scrapper69 said...

This is AWESOME Tanya!!! Your daughter will just LOVE it!!! Congrats to her!!! :) LOVE the KaToodle Bug Owl!!! :) Have a great day! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness, what a GREAT collection! Love all of it! The grad owl is adorable and your coloring rocks! GREAT job on this~congrats to your daughter:)
Sherrie K

2craftykaties said...

Congratulations to your daughter! with honers is awesome! I am sure she is going to love your treats!
Katie Sr.