Monday, April 13, 2015

Mom's Garden

 Happy Monday! Today is my I-Team day to post on the SVG Attic blog and I'm very excited to share this with you!  With Mother's day the next holiday coming up I thought I would put together this gift idea.  I love this kit.  I used the terra-cotta pot and garden shovel from SVG Attic's JGW Gaby's Garden


I just love how well designed the pot is! It really looks like it's a real pot! 


I had a bit of a time finding the "perfect" paper for the seed packets. So I thought, why don't I just make my own. So I used Jaded Blossom Stamps that match the seeds and created away. Love how it turned out!


To see the Back of these seed packets visit my FB Fan page.

Here is the rest of what I used to put this gift together:

Thanks for stopping by and check back very soon!


5 comments:

2craftykaties said...

LOVE IT!!! Great job! Fabulous idea using JB stamps for background paper!! Thank you for the inspiration!
~Katie Sr.

Beth F. said...

Absolutely wonderful! I love the bright colors and the fact that you made that paper. Of course I love the files you chose and the Trendy Twine you used!

Pam Leng said...

This is so pretty love the co,ours what a great gift x

Unknown said...

Awesome!!! What a fun gift :)

Migdalia said...

A beautiful gift!!
love the touch of Trendy Twine on your project!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M