Saturday, March 28, 2015

Bunny Train

Hello! If you are here from my fan page great! If not then make sure you check out the Hop that is going on right now, for today's it starts at  https://www.facebook.com/kadoodlebugdesigns Now on to my project. I made this Train file into a 3-D project for treats in each train cart. In order to do that I made little boxes and also bought wooden wheels.  This train looks great on my mantle. 







Here's the Recipe:

I had so much fun making this and seeing my families face when done.  Hope you enjoyed seeing this also.  Check back soon for other great Projects and some VERY Exciting news!



8 comments:

2craftykaties said...

Love the bunny butt! Amazing job on the train!! I have a feeling that will be a must have file!!
~Katie Sr.

Dottie =) said...

This is sooo cute!!

Beth F. said...

Your train is so adorable and I love that you turned it into a 3D train! That Trendy Twine bow is perfect on the engineer and I absolutely love the candies you chose to ride in the train cars. Awesome project!

Unknown said...

This is absolutely amazing!!! You did an awesome job!!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
snappy scrappy said...

So cute!!!

Migdalia said...

I saw this on FB and it is Amazing & Adorable!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M