Sunday, February 8, 2015

Hot, Hot, Hot

This is the first Circle card I've made and I love it! I will have to make more for sure!
This is from SVG Cutting Files, it's part of the Circle Trio Card Base Collection. The cup is also from SVG Cutting Files and is part of the  Kawaii Coffee Set. I LOVE this set!


The Pink Dots are from Queen & Co.
That cute face is from Peachy Keen's Kawaii Faces.
The Banner is from Jaded Blossom's Mini Tag Dies 2 and the sentiment is from Kawaii Sentiments


Inside the card I used Jaded Blossom's Curly Label Die(out of stock) and the Sentiment is from Cheesy Pick-ups 3.
The Card Base is from PaperTrey Ink.

I am submitting this into SVG Cutting Files Anything Valentine Challenge.

Thanks for checking it out and check back soon for another project!

2 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is so SWEET, Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

GiGi said...

Super cute! That face is so adorable! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!