Monday, January 19, 2015

Unicorn Puzzle

Hello! I had so much fun do this puzzle!. I found the blank 4 piece wood puzzle in my stash and decided to do this. 

You might be asking who this is for, well it's for me. I collect unicorns! At the bottom of each piece is the list of what I used.  The paper on the background is Doodlebug's Springtime.




This piece I used Jaded Blossom Fall Dies, Rainbow Seeds, Valentine Signs. I used my Copics to color the rainbow. Also Pinkberry Sorbet Trendy Twine.


This little Unicorn is from SVG Cutting Files for Galleria Members Only. I wanted just the unicorn so I didn't include the wing. Again the sequins are Doodlebug.



Thanks for stopping by. I've been crafting a lot so make sure you stop by again to see what might be new.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How cool! What a fabulous project!!

Unknown said...

Super cute project ! Love your color and paper choices.