Thursday, March 20, 2014

Dino-mite Motivational Thursday.

I made this for my nephews birthday card.  This is looking at it from left side

looking at it from right side

looking at it forward facing

 close-up of message on side. 

what it looks like collapsed  

I had so much fun making this. These Dinos are so cute. I used my silhouette to do the writing on the bone and the tag for the message.
Dino Migration
Normally with SVG Cutting Files you size it to 80% I did that with the Dinos but I left the card box at the 100%. So at these sizes it won't fit an A2 Card but I wanted it on the big side. 

Hope you enjoy! Now please go check out the girls that join me in this challenge weekly.

Thank you

3 comments:

Renee said...

love it!!!!

Lois said...

so cute first one i seen with dinosauers can you help me to understand the 80% you speak of ? lpaulo704@yahoo.com thanks lois

Crafting on Caffeine said...

Lois first of all thanks second when you use the files from SVG Cutting files you should resize or scale it down to 80% and for instance when you do the box cards then by doing that it will fit into a A2 size envelope.