Wednesday, January 22, 2014

To my little valentines




I had so much fun making these and they were so easy!  First of all the box is from SVG Cutting Files it is the Mini Nugget Platform Holder, I love how easy it is.  Next I used the following Jaded Blossom products, Sprinkled with Love, Candy wrapper dies, Valentine wraps, and Valentine Candies.  I also colored in the little pictures with my Copics and used Glossy Accents on the eyes so they pop. 
Did I mention how easy and fun this was?  I am entering this into Jaded Blossom's Challenge "Valentine Day Theme"
Thanks for taking a look and come back soon. I have some exciting things going on can't wait to share!!!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

These are really sweet Valentines. Thanks for linking at Jaded Blossom's Valentine Theme Challenge this month.

Kate said...

These all turned out so cute. Thanks for joining our Challenge over at Jaded Blossom.

Crystal said...

Love these!! I love the cupcake one! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge!!

Trixie said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.

Michelle said...

these are so very cute !!! im sure the recipients will LOVE them !!! Thank you for joining us for the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month !!

Michelle ~ JB Owner
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Candace said...

these are so fun!! what great little Valentine's Day treats!! thanks for joining this month's challenge at Jaded Blossom!

Jaymie said...

These are too cute! Thanks for joining us in this months Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge!

Jamie said...

Love these! Thanks for playing along in the Jaded Blossom Challenge!

Candace Pelfrey said...

Awww these are too cute!! Thanks so much for joining us over at Jaded Blossom for the Monthly Challenge!!
~Candace
JB Owner