Saturday, July 20, 2013

My little Snowflake Treat.


I am entering this into Jaded Blossom's Christmas in July Challenge.  This treat totally got me in the mood for christmas, lol.  I used the following items from Jaded Blossom: Gusset Bags, Fancy Topper Die, Flag Dies 2, Winter Candies stamp set, and Winter Wishes stamp set.
My little snow flake on top is from SVG Cutting Files, Kawaii Snowflake. I made it into a girl by adding a bow made from Trendy Twine's Grape Fizz.
Thanks for taking a look and please go check out these awesome Companies!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

this is sooo stinking cute !! love the color purple my fav ! its a cute little snowflake !!! thanks for joining us in the challenge this month!

michelle~ Jaded Blossom owner
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Crystal said...

I love this sentiment! Very cute snowflake! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Christmas Challenge this month!

Kate said...

This is so cute. Love the snowflake. Thanks for joining our xmas in July Challenge over at Jaded Blossom.

Trixie said...

This is adorable! Thanks for joining us for the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.

crazyaboutcricut said...

Soooo super cute!!! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge :)

Jenny ~ Jaded Blossom DT

Jaymie said...

This is really cute! Thanks for joining us in this months Jaded Blossom challenge :)

Jamie said...

Super cute! Thanks for playing along in the challenge!